Cricketer’s flat raided in connection with obscene MMS case
Meerut: Police on Wednesday conducted a raid at a flat of a cricketer from Uttar Pradesh in connection with a case related to obscene MMS.
A complaint was registered against Puneet Chowdhury, allegedly a relative of the cricketer and staying in his flat, for reportedly abducting an engineer of agriculture department and forcefully making his obscene MMS with two girls.
The MMS was reportedly filmed in the cricketer`s flat. The flat was found locked, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking