Cricketer’s flat raided in connection with obscene MMS case
Meerut: Police on Wednesday conducted a raid at a flat of a cricketer from Uttar Pradesh in connection with a case related to obscene MMS.
A complaint was registered against Puneet Chowdhury, allegedly a relative of the cricketer and staying in his flat, for reportedly abducting an engineer of agriculture department and forcefully making his obscene MMS with two girls.
The MMS was reportedly filmed in the cricketer`s flat. The flat was found locked, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why