Cricketer’s flat raided in connection with obscene MMS case
Meerut: Police on Wednesday conducted a raid at a flat of a cricketer from Uttar Pradesh in connection with a case related to obscene MMS.
A complaint was registered against Puneet Chowdhury, allegedly a relative of the cricketer and staying in his flat, for reportedly abducting an engineer of agriculture department and forcefully making his obscene MMS with two girls.
The MMS was reportedly filmed in the cricketer`s flat. The flat was found locked, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof