Cricketer’s flat raided in connection with obscene MMS case
Meerut: Police on Wednesday conducted a raid at a flat of a cricketer from Uttar Pradesh in connection with a case related to obscene MMS.
A complaint was registered against Puneet Chowdhury, allegedly a relative of the cricketer and staying in his flat, for reportedly abducting an engineer of agriculture department and forcefully making his obscene MMS with two girls.
The MMS was reportedly filmed in the cricketer`s flat. The flat was found locked, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert