Cricketer’s flat raided in connection with obscene MMS case
Meerut: Police on Wednesday conducted a raid at a flat of a cricketer from Uttar Pradesh in connection with a case related to obscene MMS.
A complaint was registered against Puneet Chowdhury, allegedly a relative of the cricketer and staying in his flat, for reportedly abducting an engineer of agriculture department and forcefully making his obscene MMS with two girls.
The MMS was reportedly filmed in the cricketer`s flat. The flat was found locked, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!