CSA rejects speculation over name of new CEO
Johannesburg: The Board of Directors of Cricket South Africa (CSA) has rejected speculations over the name of its new chief executive, adding they remain fully committed to the process already put in place to appoint the new CEO.
CSA Board chairman Chris Nenzani said there has been a lot of speculation in the Media regarding the appointment with several names being bandied about.
Nenzani added there have even been suggestions that the appointment has already been made, adding the only name that CSA will release will be that of the successful candidate at the completion of the process, and this is standard business practice.
Nenzani further said a short-list from the current applications received will be drawn up by an Independent Executive Search Company, adding the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by a panel comprising Ms. Dawn Mokhobo, head of Remco, and other members of the Board, who will then make the appointment.
He further added CSA would ensure that the process is fair and transparent for all applicants, adding he must state categorically that at this stage no appointment has been made, and they are confident that the process will be completed by the end of April, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar