Dale Steyn wants to play more limited-overs cricket to `prepare well` for T20 WC
Johannesburg: South African bowler Dale Steyn has said that he came back feeling energized from the two ODI break, during which he went back home and was just getting stronger and ready.
According to Sport24, Steyn revealed that by the time he got to UAE, he was bouncing and just wanted to play.
The No 1 Test bowler`s contribution in the shorter format is immense, even though he has only featured in a handful of matches this year, mostly due to injury, the report said.
He said that it was always nice to be back in the shorter format of the game for South Africa, adding that he wants to play all the T20s with the World Cup just around the corner, and a lot of the ODIs.
The bowlers have excelled in the series, even without Steyn`s presence, and have managed to restrict Pakistan`s line-up to average or below-average totals throughout the series, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch