Dale Steyn wants to play more limited-overs cricket to `prepare well` for T20 WC
Johannesburg: South African bowler Dale Steyn has said that he came back feeling energized from the two ODI break, during which he went back home and was just getting stronger and ready.
According to Sport24, Steyn revealed that by the time he got to UAE, he was bouncing and just wanted to play.
The No 1 Test bowler`s contribution in the shorter format is immense, even though he has only featured in a handful of matches this year, mostly due to injury, the report said.
He said that it was always nice to be back in the shorter format of the game for South Africa, adding that he wants to play all the T20s with the World Cup just around the corner, and a lot of the ODIs.
The bowlers have excelled in the series, even without Steyn`s presence, and have managed to restrict Pakistan`s line-up to average or below-average totals throughout the series, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read