David Cameron avoids being bowled out by `expert spinner` Muttiah Muralitharan
London: British Prime Minister David Cameron has admitted 800 Test wickets record holder Muttiah Muralitharan may have gone easy on him as he took up his bat against the spinner recently.
According to the Mirror, Cameron tweeted that Muralitharan went easy on him but at least he could say that he did not get him out.
Cameron was visiting Colombo`s national cricket academy and discussed the batsman`s efforts in bringing together different communities through sport, the report said.
He was in Sri Lanka to highlight civil rights abuses, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa