David Hussey makes way for Aaron Finch in Australia’s ODI squad
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sydney: Australia included Aaron Finch in the one-day squad, on Friday, for the first two internationals against the West Indies next month.
Finch has replaced David Hussey in the squad and this move is being seen as an attempt to bolster the batting line up after consistent batting failures in the ODI series against Sri Lanka.
Skipper Michael Clarke is also recovering well from his ankle injury and James Pattinson is also believed to have come up for discussion during the selection meeting.
The West Indies take on Australia at Canberra on February 6, at Melbourne two days later and Brisbane on February 13.
Australia ODI squad:
Michael Clarke (capt), George Bailey, Ben Cutting, Xavier Doherty, Aaron Finch, Moises Henriques, Phillip Hughes, Mitchell Johnson, Glenn Maxwell, Clint McKay, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections