DDCA retains Chauhan, Dahia
New Delhi: Former India batsman and DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan will continue to be the chairman of the selection committee while Vijay Dahia has been retained as coach of the Delhi team for the 2012-13 domestic season.
Besides Chauhan, the committee will comprise of Rakesh Shukla, Nikhil Chopra, Bantu Singh and Sidharth Verma.
Sunil Dev will be the selector-cum-convenor and Vijay Dahia will be the chief coach.
Sanjeev Sharma has been named Dahia`s assistant while Manoj Kapoor will be the team manager.
Mahesh Bhati will manage the team for the one-dayers.
Vinay Lamba will be the chairman of selection committee for the Under-25 side while Anil jain will head the panel for the Under-19 side.
Suresh Luthra will be chief selector of the Under-16 side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder