DDCA retains Chauhan, Dahia
New Delhi: Former India batsman and DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan will continue to be the chairman of the selection committee while Vijay Dahia has been retained as coach of the Delhi team for the 2012-13 domestic season.
Besides Chauhan, the committee will comprise of Rakesh Shukla, Nikhil Chopra, Bantu Singh and Sidharth Verma.
Sunil Dev will be the selector-cum-convenor and Vijay Dahia will be the chief coach.
Sanjeev Sharma has been named Dahia`s assistant while Manoj Kapoor will be the team manager.
Mahesh Bhati will manage the team for the one-dayers.
Vinay Lamba will be the chairman of selection committee for the Under-25 side while Anil jain will head the panel for the Under-19 side.
Suresh Luthra will be chief selector of the Under-16 side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- This herbal combo packs powerful punch against colon cancer
- Twist in tale! Lalit Modi to install son Ruchir as Rajasthan Cricket Association boss
- 225 killed or missing in China torrential rains; 2.5 lakh people trapped
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- 48 hours on, Indian Air Force's AN 32 still untraceable; families of missing officials pray for good news