DDCA retains Chauhan, Dahia
New Delhi: Former India batsman and DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan will continue to be the chairman of the selection committee while Vijay Dahia has been retained as coach of the Delhi team for the 2012-13 domestic season.
Besides Chauhan, the committee will comprise of Rakesh Shukla, Nikhil Chopra, Bantu Singh and Sidharth Verma.
Sunil Dev will be the selector-cum-convenor and Vijay Dahia will be the chief coach.
Sanjeev Sharma has been named Dahia`s assistant while Manoj Kapoor will be the team manager.
Mahesh Bhati will manage the team for the one-dayers.
Vinay Lamba will be the chairman of selection committee for the Under-25 side while Anil jain will head the panel for the Under-19 side.
Suresh Luthra will be chief selector of the Under-16 side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan