DDCA retains Chauhan, Dahia
New Delhi: Former India batsman and DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan will continue to be the chairman of the selection committee while Vijay Dahia has been retained as coach of the Delhi team for the 2012-13 domestic season.
Besides Chauhan, the committee will comprise of Rakesh Shukla, Nikhil Chopra, Bantu Singh and Sidharth Verma.
Sunil Dev will be the selector-cum-convenor and Vijay Dahia will be the chief coach.
Sanjeev Sharma has been named Dahia`s assistant while Manoj Kapoor will be the team manager.
Mahesh Bhati will manage the team for the one-dayers.
Vinay Lamba will be the chairman of selection committee for the Under-25 side while Anil jain will head the panel for the Under-19 side.
Suresh Luthra will be chief selector of the Under-16 side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire