De Villiers `equally comfortable` behind stumps
Cape Town: South Africa batsman AB de Villiers has said that he is now equally comfortable in his role of wicketkeeper.
On the eve of the first of five one-day internationals against Pakistan, De Villiers said `cricket-wise he is where he wants to be`.
He added that he is comfortable with batting and very comfortable behind the stumps.
De Villiers wanted to use the January one-day series against the Black Caps as an opportunity to hone his captaincy skills, but he was suspended after the first ODI for the team`s slow over rate.
The Proteas went on to lose the series 2-1 and had since analysed their mistakes and De Villiers was confident they were back on the right track, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’