De Villiers `equally comfortable` behind stumps
Cape Town: South Africa batsman AB de Villiers has said that he is now equally comfortable in his role of wicketkeeper.
On the eve of the first of five one-day internationals against Pakistan, De Villiers said `cricket-wise he is where he wants to be`.
He added that he is comfortable with batting and very comfortable behind the stumps.
De Villiers wanted to use the January one-day series against the Black Caps as an opportunity to hone his captaincy skills, but he was suspended after the first ODI for the team`s slow over rate.
The Proteas went on to lose the series 2-1 and had since analysed their mistakes and De Villiers was confident they were back on the right track, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir