Delhi Vs Kochi: Statistical highlights
Kochi: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Delhi Daredevils and Kochi Tuskers Kerala.
• Travis Birt (20 off 13 balls) has posted his highest innings in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• The two leading run-scorers for Kochi Tuskers are Ravindra Jadeja (216) and Brendon McCullum (203).
• Delhi Daredevils became the first team to register 50 sixes (51) in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Delhi Daredevils (157/7) have recorded their sixth total of 150 or more out of eight played in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Morne Morkel is the first Delhi bowler to take ten wickets in the IPL 4, at an average of 18.80 in seven games. His strike rate of 16.8 is reasonably good.
• Virender Sehwag has received his fifth Man of the Match award in the IPL.
• Roelof van der Merwe (3/20) has produced his best bowling figures in the IPL 4.
• Merwe has completed his 60 wickets at an average of 21.70 in 53 matches.
• Delhi Daredevils have recorded their third victory in eight games in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Delhi Daredevils, with six points, are placed at the seventh position in the points table.
• Kochi Tuskers Kerala became the third team after Delhi and Pune to record five defeats in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Virender Sehwag`s brilliant knock of 80 off 47 balls is the highest individual score for Delhi Daredevils in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Sehwag became the first batsman from Delhi Daredevils to register two innings of 70-plus in the IPL 4. He had recorded 77 off 35 balls against Punjab at Delhi on April 23.
• Sehwag became the first Delhi batsman to post nine fifties in the IPL, bettering Gautam Gambhir`s eight.
• Sreesanth (2/10) has produced his best bowling performance in the IPL 4. Before appearing against Delhi on April 30, Sreesanth had bagged two wickets in eight matches in the IPL.
• Naman Ojha has recorded his second duck in the IPL 4. He is the first Delhi player to record this unwanted feat in the present tournament.
• Sehwag is the leading run-getter for Delhi in the IPL 4, aggregating 288 at an average of 36.00 in eight matches. He has surpased David Warner`s runs` tally of 241 (ave.30.12) in eight matches.
• Sehwag`s runs` tally is the second highest in the IPL 4, behind Virat Kohli`s 294.
• Sehwag is the first Delhi batsman to aggregate 1200 runs in the IPL - 1248 at an average of 28.36 in 47 matches.
• Sehwag, with five sixes, has completed his 50 sixes (53) in the IPL overall. His tally of eleven sixes in the fourth edition of the IPL is the highest for Delhi Daredevils.
• Sehwag and Nagar were involved in a fourth wicket partnership of 56 - Delhi`s highest in the IPL 4, eclipsing the 52 between David Warner and Venugopal Rao against Deccan Chargers at Delhi on April 19, 2011.