Deodhar Trophy from March 17
Kolkata: Bengal wicketkeeper batsman will lead the East zone in the upcoming Prof D B Deodhar Trophy to be held in Mohali from March 17.
The 16-member side would be coached by Debasis Mohanty and will leave for Mohali on March 15.
Wriddhiman Saha (c), Anustup Majumdar, Arnab Nandy and Mohammad Shami Ahmed (all Bengal); Ishank Jaggi, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem and Kumar Debrath (all Jharkhand); Nataraj Behera, Biplab Samantray and G B Poddar (all Orissa); Dheeraj Jadhav, Abu Nechim Ahmed and Deepak Gohain (all Assam); Rana Dutta and Mura Singh (both Tripura).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred