Deodhar Trophy from March 17
Kolkata: Bengal wicketkeeper batsman will lead the East zone in the upcoming Prof D B Deodhar Trophy to be held in Mohali from March 17.
The 16-member side would be coached by Debasis Mohanty and will leave for Mohali on March 15.
Wriddhiman Saha (c), Anustup Majumdar, Arnab Nandy and Mohammad Shami Ahmed (all Bengal); Ishank Jaggi, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem and Kumar Debrath (all Jharkhand); Nataraj Behera, Biplab Samantray and G B Poddar (all Orissa); Dheeraj Jadhav, Abu Nechim Ahmed and Deepak Gohain (all Assam); Rana Dutta and Mura Singh (both Tripura).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you