Deodhar Trophy from March 17
Kolkata: Bengal wicketkeeper batsman will lead the East zone in the upcoming Prof D B Deodhar Trophy to be held in Mohali from March 17.
The 16-member side would be coached by Debasis Mohanty and will leave for Mohali on March 15.
Wriddhiman Saha (c), Anustup Majumdar, Arnab Nandy and Mohammad Shami Ahmed (all Bengal); Ishank Jaggi, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem and Kumar Debrath (all Jharkhand); Nataraj Behera, Biplab Samantray and G B Poddar (all Orissa); Dheeraj Jadhav, Abu Nechim Ahmed and Deepak Gohain (all Assam); Rana Dutta and Mura Singh (both Tripura).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog