Dharamsala to host final of Deodhar Trophy
Dharamsala: The city is all set to host one of the semi-finals and the final of the inter-zonal ODI cricket championship for the Deodhar Trophy, which commences in Mohali from March 16.
The second semi-final between North Zone and the winners of the match between South Zone and Central zone, will be held at HPCA Stadium here on March 18, Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) informed on Friday.
The city will also host the final on March 19, it added.
Meanwhile, the first match of the tournament, a quarter-final between South Zone and Central Zone, will be held at Mohali`s PCA Stadium.
The venue will also host the first semi-final between East Zone and West Zone on March 17.
HPCA PRO, Sanjay Sharma, said all the necessary arrangements for the championship have been made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India