Dilshan tested positive: Lankan media
New Delhi: Sri Lankan opening batsman Tillakaratne Dilshan has reportedly been tested positive in a dope test conducted by the International Cricket Council (ICC) during the ongoing World Cup.
Sri Lankan local media reported on Wednesday that the ICC had selected Tillakaratne Dilshan for its random dope test a few days back and on Wednesday he was tested positive.
Dilshan is only the second cricketer to have been tested positive during the World Cup after Australian spin legend Shane Warne had been tested positive during the 2003 World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29