Dinesh Karthik to lead South Zone in Deodhar Trophy quarterfinal
Bangalore: Tamil Nadu`s Dinesh Karthik will lead a 15-member South Zone squad in their quarter-final match against East Zone in the Deodhar Trophy in Guwahati on Sunday.
R Vinay Kumar of Karnataka has been named the vice-captain.
Six players from Karnataka, including Robin Uthappa and Abhimanyu Mithun have been included in the side.
South Zone squad: K Dinesh Karthik (capt, Tamil Nadu), R Vinay Kumar (vice-capt, Karnataka), Robin Uthappa (Karnataka), K L Rahul (Karnataka), Sachin Baby (Kerala), Stuart Binny (Karnataka), C M Gautam (wk, Karnataka), B Aparajith (Tamil Nadu), Abhimanyu Mithun (Karnataka), B Sudhakar (Andhra Pradesh), K Srikar Bharat (Andhra Pradesh), S Sandeep Warrier (Kerala), Ashish Reddy (Hyderabad), G H Vihari (Hyderabad) and Sanju S Viswanathan (Kerala).
Reserves: Rohan Prem (Kerala), Sagun Kamat (Goa), Rahil S Shah (Tamil Nadu), Prasanth Parameswaran (Kerala).
Team Official M Senthilnathan (Coach), R Ananth (Physio), K Manoj Kumar (Trainer) and K Sriram (Manager).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest