Dinesh Karthik to lead South Zone in Deodhar Trophy quarterfinal
Bangalore: Tamil Nadu`s Dinesh Karthik will lead a 15-member South Zone squad in their quarter-final match against East Zone in the Deodhar Trophy in Guwahati on Sunday.
R Vinay Kumar of Karnataka has been named the vice-captain.
Six players from Karnataka, including Robin Uthappa and Abhimanyu Mithun have been included in the side.
South Zone squad: K Dinesh Karthik (capt, Tamil Nadu), R Vinay Kumar (vice-capt, Karnataka), Robin Uthappa (Karnataka), K L Rahul (Karnataka), Sachin Baby (Kerala), Stuart Binny (Karnataka), C M Gautam (wk, Karnataka), B Aparajith (Tamil Nadu), Abhimanyu Mithun (Karnataka), B Sudhakar (Andhra Pradesh), K Srikar Bharat (Andhra Pradesh), S Sandeep Warrier (Kerala), Ashish Reddy (Hyderabad), G H Vihari (Hyderabad) and Sanju S Viswanathan (Kerala).
Reserves: Rohan Prem (Kerala), Sagun Kamat (Goa), Rahil S Shah (Tamil Nadu), Prasanth Parameswaran (Kerala).
Team Official M Senthilnathan (Coach), R Ananth (Physio), K Manoj Kumar (Trainer) and K Sriram (Manager).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi