Dissent rising against N Srinivasan within BCCI
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If reports are to be believed then several North Zone members may boycott the working committee meeting of the BCCI, scheduled to be held tomorrow.
Many members in the North Zone are of the view that N Srinivasan should not return as the president of the BCCI and are ready to skip the working committee meeting to show their displeasure over it.
There are reports that there is also a rift between the interim BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya and president-in-exile Srinivasan.
Meanwhile the Bombay High Court order has created a lot of confusion within the Board and interim chief Jagmohan Dalmiya has no clue yet as to who will chair the Working Committee meeting on August 2.
"Who will chair August 2 meeting? I myself do not know where is the chair... Let me first understand where do I stand... I do not have any information officially. This however does not mean there is some difference with the BCCI," Jagmohan Dalmiya had said.
Srinivasan could stage a comeback as BCCI chief as early as August 2 when the Board`s Working Committee and the IPL Governing Council meet in New Delhi to take a final call on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH