De Villiers replaces De Lange in Titans squad
Mumbai: South African Cornelius de Villiers replaced Marchant de Lange in the Titans squad for the Champions League Twenty20 cricket event after the 22-year-old fast bowler was diagnosed with a back injury.
The technical committee of the tournament Friday approved the change.
Also, David Balcombe will replace England T20 international Danny Briggs in the Hampshire squad.
Briggs is due to be married and will be on his honeymoon at the same time as Hampshire plays their second match in the qualifier against Sialkot Stallions Oct 11.
He will also be unavailable if England`s domestic T20 champions progress to the group stages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!