Yuvraj slams double century to lay claim for Test spot
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hyderabad: Yuvraj Singh has cracked a double century on Day 2 of the Duleep trophy semifinal fixture against Central Zone in Hyderabad on Monday.
The southpaw has made a strong statement of sorts, laying claim to a spot in the Indian Test team with a superb performance on his return to first class cricket after undergoing treatment for cancer.
Yuvraj scored 208 (241b, 4X33, 6X3) while helping North Zone to a first innings total of 451.
His innings ended after Murali Kartik caught him off his own bowling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey