Yuvraj slams double century to lay claim for Test spot
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hyderabad: Yuvraj Singh has cracked a double century on Day 2 of the Duleep trophy semifinal fixture against Central Zone in Hyderabad on Monday.
The southpaw has made a strong statement of sorts, laying claim to a spot in the Indian Test team with a superb performance on his return to first class cricket after undergoing treatment for cancer.
Yuvraj scored 208 (241b, 4X33, 6X3) while helping North Zone to a first innings total of 451.
His innings ended after Murali Kartik caught him off his own bowling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital