Yuvraj slams double century to lay claim for Test spot
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hyderabad: Yuvraj Singh has cracked a double century on Day 2 of the Duleep trophy semifinal fixture against Central Zone in Hyderabad on Monday.
The southpaw has made a strong statement of sorts, laying claim to a spot in the Indian Test team with a superb performance on his return to first class cricket after undergoing treatment for cancer.
Yuvraj scored 208 (241b, 4X33, 6X3) while helping North Zone to a first innings total of 451.
His innings ended after Murali Kartik caught him off his own bowling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest