Harmeet to play in C K Nayudu tournament
Mumbai: Left arm spinner Harmeet Singh, who impressed former Australia captain Ian Chappell when India won the under-19 World Cup Down Under, would represent the Mumbai under-25 squad in the Col C K Nayudu Trophy semi-final match against hosts Baroda to be played from December 9-12.
The squad is to be led by Sarvesh Damle, according to Mumbai Cricket Association`s joint secretary Nitin Dalal.
The team: Sarvesh Damle (Captain), Swapnil Salvi, Siddhesh Lad, Nikhil Patil (Jr.), Neelkanth Parab, Sufiyan Shaikh, Gaurav Jathar, Sagar Gorivale, Javed Khan, Pratik Dabholkar, Saurabh Netrawalkar and Harmeet Singh. Coach: Vilas Godbole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet