Harmeet to play in C K Nayudu tournament
Mumbai: Left arm spinner Harmeet Singh, who impressed former Australia captain Ian Chappell when India won the under-19 World Cup Down Under, would represent the Mumbai under-25 squad in the Col C K Nayudu Trophy semi-final match against hosts Baroda to be played from December 9-12.
The squad is to be led by Sarvesh Damle, according to Mumbai Cricket Association`s joint secretary Nitin Dalal.
The team: Sarvesh Damle (Captain), Swapnil Salvi, Siddhesh Lad, Nikhil Patil (Jr.), Neelkanth Parab, Sufiyan Shaikh, Gaurav Jathar, Sagar Gorivale, Javed Khan, Pratik Dabholkar, Saurabh Netrawalkar and Harmeet Singh. Coach: Vilas Godbole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi