Harmeet to play in C K Nayudu tournament
Mumbai: Left arm spinner Harmeet Singh, who impressed former Australia captain Ian Chappell when India won the under-19 World Cup Down Under, would represent the Mumbai under-25 squad in the Col C K Nayudu Trophy semi-final match against hosts Baroda to be played from December 9-12.
The squad is to be led by Sarvesh Damle, according to Mumbai Cricket Association`s joint secretary Nitin Dalal.
The team: Sarvesh Damle (Captain), Swapnil Salvi, Siddhesh Lad, Nikhil Patil (Jr.), Neelkanth Parab, Sufiyan Shaikh, Gaurav Jathar, Sagar Gorivale, Javed Khan, Pratik Dabholkar, Saurabh Netrawalkar and Harmeet Singh. Coach: Vilas Godbole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video