Has Sandeep Patil resigned as Mumbai selector?
Mumbai: Speculations were rife that national chief selector Sandeep Patil has resigned as the chairman of the Mumbai Cricket Asociation`s selection panel.
However, MCA president Ravi Savant informed that Patil has not yet spoken to him on the matter.
"He has not spoken to me yet," messaged Savant when asked about whether Patil has quit the MCA selection panel.
Patil did not reply to a message whether he has resigned from his post.
The current domestic season has concluded with Mumbai having regained the Ranji Trophy by clincing the title for the 40th time.
The former middle order batsman took over the reins of MCA`s senior selection panel after he was unexpectedly pitchforked as the new chief selector of the national five-member panel by the Cricket Board last September.
The ex-national coach was handpicked by BCCI chief N Srinivasan to head the panel when the new national selection committee was chosen at the Board`s last AGM.
Meanwhile, MCA has appointed former India stumper Chandrakant Pandit as the chairman of its newly formed technical committee which has replaced the erstwhile cricket improvement committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it