Indian team for Test series against NZ to be picked on Aug 10
New Delhi: The BCCI`s selection committee will meet in Mumbai on August 10 to pick the squad for the Test series against New Zealand at home starting August 23.
"The All-India Senior Selection Committee will meet at 11:30 am on Friday, 10 August 2012, at the Cricket Centre, Mumbai, to pick the Indian team for the Test series against New Zealand in August-September 2012, and the subsequent India `A` tour of New Zealand," said a BCCI media release on Saturday.
New Zealand will play two Test matches and two Twenty20 internationals. The first Test match will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad from August 23-27 and the second from August 31-September 4 at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore.
The team for the Twenty20 series would be picked later.
India `A` will tour New Zealand in September-October for two four-day matches, three one-dayers and one Twenty20 game.
The tour commences with a four-day match at the Bert Sutcliffe Oval on September 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price