Irfan in Baroda squad for Vijay Hazare Trophy
Vadodara: All-rounder Irfan Pathan will be playing for Baroda in the Vijay Hazare Trophy after recovering from a knee injury.
Munaf Patel has also been named in the 16-member squad, which will be captained by middle-order batsman and Irfan`s brother, Yusuf Pathan.
Baroda, who were knocked out of the Ranji Trophy by Mumbai in the quarterfinals, will also be bolstered by the presence of Ambati Rayudu, who hit a century for Rest of India in the recent Irani Trophy match against Mumbai.
Baroda will play Mumbai, Maharashtra, Saurashtra and Gujarat in the West Zone one-dayers from February 14-20 in Pune.
The team: Yusuf Pathan (captain), Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel, Ambati Rayudu, Aditya Waghmode, Saurabh Wakaskar, Rakesh Solanki, Jyot Chhaya, Aditya Reddy (WK), Vishnu Solanki (WK), Murtuja Vahora, Lukman Meriwala, Sunit Singh, Bhargav Bhatt, Swapnil Singh and Soaeb Tai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites