Irfan in Baroda squad for Vijay Hazare Trophy
Vadodara: All-rounder Irfan Pathan will be playing for Baroda in the Vijay Hazare Trophy after recovering from a knee injury.
Munaf Patel has also been named in the 16-member squad, which will be captained by middle-order batsman and Irfan`s brother, Yusuf Pathan.
Baroda, who were knocked out of the Ranji Trophy by Mumbai in the quarterfinals, will also be bolstered by the presence of Ambati Rayudu, who hit a century for Rest of India in the recent Irani Trophy match against Mumbai.
Baroda will play Mumbai, Maharashtra, Saurashtra and Gujarat in the West Zone one-dayers from February 14-20 in Pune.
The team: Yusuf Pathan (captain), Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel, Ambati Rayudu, Aditya Waghmode, Saurabh Wakaskar, Rakesh Solanki, Jyot Chhaya, Aditya Reddy (WK), Vishnu Solanki (WK), Murtuja Vahora, Lukman Meriwala, Sunit Singh, Bhargav Bhatt, Swapnil Singh and Soaeb Tai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read