Ishant Sharma claims 2 wickets as DDCA win in Moin-ud Dowla
Hyderabad: Comeback man Ishant Sharma claimed two wickets as Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA) beat Hyderabad Cricket Association by 74 runs in a Moin-ud Dowla Gold Cup match on Wednesday.
In reply to DDCA`s respectable total of 339, HCA were all out for 265 in 77.1 overs. Left-arm spinner Vikash Mishra claimed three wickets while Ishant claimed a couple.
Dwarka Ravi Teja (60), Hanuman Vihari (47) and B Sandeep (45) were the main scorers for the hosts.
In the other match at Gymkhana Ground, Karnataka made 252 runs in 48.2 overs in response to 283 for six in 50 overs by Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu`s K B Arun Karthik hit 129 runs (109b,16x4, 2x6) and Kaushik Gandhi made 78 (91b, 4x4). Ronit More took 3/52. Kunal Kapoor (94) and R Samarth (52) were the major scorers for Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price