Ishant Sharma claims 2 wickets as DDCA win in Moin-ud Dowla
Hyderabad: Comeback man Ishant Sharma claimed two wickets as Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA) beat Hyderabad Cricket Association by 74 runs in a Moin-ud Dowla Gold Cup match on Wednesday.
In reply to DDCA`s respectable total of 339, HCA were all out for 265 in 77.1 overs. Left-arm spinner Vikash Mishra claimed three wickets while Ishant claimed a couple.
Dwarka Ravi Teja (60), Hanuman Vihari (47) and B Sandeep (45) were the main scorers for the hosts.
In the other match at Gymkhana Ground, Karnataka made 252 runs in 48.2 overs in response to 283 for six in 50 overs by Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu`s K B Arun Karthik hit 129 runs (109b,16x4, 2x6) and Kaushik Gandhi made 78 (91b, 4x4). Ronit More took 3/52. Kunal Kapoor (94) and R Samarth (52) were the major scorers for Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love