Ishant Sharma claims 2 wickets as DDCA win in Moin-ud Dowla
Hyderabad: Comeback man Ishant Sharma claimed two wickets as Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA) beat Hyderabad Cricket Association by 74 runs in a Moin-ud Dowla Gold Cup match on Wednesday.
In reply to DDCA`s respectable total of 339, HCA were all out for 265 in 77.1 overs. Left-arm spinner Vikash Mishra claimed three wickets while Ishant claimed a couple.
Dwarka Ravi Teja (60), Hanuman Vihari (47) and B Sandeep (45) were the main scorers for the hosts.
In the other match at Gymkhana Ground, Karnataka made 252 runs in 48.2 overs in response to 283 for six in 50 overs by Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu`s K B Arun Karthik hit 129 runs (109b,16x4, 2x6) and Kaushik Gandhi made 78 (91b, 4x4). Ronit More took 3/52. Kunal Kapoor (94) and R Samarth (52) were the major scorers for Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM
- Donald Trump denies 'flip flopping' on immigration
- Govt plans to launch PM research fellowships for IIT graduates from next academic year
- Guwahati to host 2016 Indian Super League season opener
- An Alaskan village votes to relocate because of global warming