Jadeja, Kambli to play in Goa Super Sixes 2010
Margao: Former Indian cricketers Dilip Vengsarkar, Ajay Jadeja, Vinod Kambli and Atul Wassan will be seen in action during the Goa Super Sixes 2010 cricket tournament, that begins here on Friday, organisers said.
The four-day tournament will see eight corporate teams battle it out for the title, Percept Ltd’s Vice-Chairman and Managing Director Harindra Singh said at a press conference here.
Players will comprise of business leaders, celebrities from bollywood and from the field of cricket, music and fashion, he said.
The participating teams in the tourney include Future Group, Pinc Group, DB Realty, Provogue, XXX Energy Drink, Abil Group and Percept Limited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video