Jadeja, Kambli to play in Goa Super Sixes 2010
Margao: Former Indian cricketers Dilip Vengsarkar, Ajay Jadeja, Vinod Kambli and Atul Wassan will be seen in action during the Goa Super Sixes 2010 cricket tournament, that begins here on Friday, organisers said.
The four-day tournament will see eight corporate teams battle it out for the title, Percept Ltd’s Vice-Chairman and Managing Director Harindra Singh said at a press conference here.
Players will comprise of business leaders, celebrities from bollywood and from the field of cricket, music and fashion, he said.
The participating teams in the tourney include Future Group, Pinc Group, DB Realty, Provogue, XXX Energy Drink, Abil Group and Percept Limited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth