Jharkhand ensure three points
Kalyani: Jharkhand rode on a century by opener V B Singh (118) and an unbeaten 80 by Ajatshatru Singh to take the first innings lead against Bengal on the third day of the four-day Cooch Behar Trophy elite group B league match at the Kalyani Stadium here on Monday.
Replying to Bengal`s first innings total of 386, Jharkhand resumed with overnight score of 76 for one and added 311 runs to end the day at 387 for five, thus giving the visitors one run lead to ensure three points.
Bengal 386 vs Jharkhand 387/5; 134 overs (V B Singh 118, A Singh 80 batting; Ravi Kant Singh 2/95).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog