Jharkhand Ranji one-day team announced
Jamshedpur: Led by left-arm spinner Shahbaz Nadeem, a 15-member Jharkhand state Ranji team has been announced for the upcoming Inter-state One-day Inter-Zonal cricket league (East Zone), Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) sources said on Saturday.
The league will be held in Kolkata from 16 to 22 February.
Jharkhand will take on Tripura in its opener on 16 February followed by Bengal on 18th, Assam on 20th and Odisha on 22nd, the sources said.
The team members began their practice session at the Keenan stadium here from Saturday.
Rameez Nemat, Aakash Verma, Ishank Jaggi, Saurabh Tiwary, Kumar Deobrat, Ajat Shatru, S P Gautam, Shahbaz Nadeem (Captain), Sunny Gupta, Ajay Yadav, Jaskaran Singh, Rahul Shukla, Deepak Chougule, Sandeep Gupta and Subrato Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant