Baroda hold edge against Odisha
Vadodara: Baroda had the edge as they took a 109-run lead over Odisha in their Group B Ranji Trophy match here today.
At stumps on the second day, Baroda were 290 for six with Gagandeep Singh and Ketul Patel batting on 12 and 3, respectively.
Resuming on 34 for one after bowling out the visitors for 181, Baroda relied on some useful contributions from the middle-order to comfortably go past Odisha at the Moti Bagh Stadium.
Aditya Waghmode topped the scoring with a knock of 72. Abhimanyu Chauhan made 60, Ambati Rayudu struck 64 while Pinal Shah contributed 50.
With four more wickets left, Baroda would look to extend their lead on the third day tomorrow.
Odisha 1st innings: 181 all out
Baroda 1st innings: 290 for six in 108 overs (Waghmode 72, Chauhan 60, Rayudu 64, Shah 50).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days