Baroda hold edge against Odisha
Vadodara: Baroda had the edge as they took a 109-run lead over Odisha in their Group B Ranji Trophy match here today.
At stumps on the second day, Baroda were 290 for six with Gagandeep Singh and Ketul Patel batting on 12 and 3, respectively.
Resuming on 34 for one after bowling out the visitors for 181, Baroda relied on some useful contributions from the middle-order to comfortably go past Odisha at the Moti Bagh Stadium.
Aditya Waghmode topped the scoring with a knock of 72. Abhimanyu Chauhan made 60, Ambati Rayudu struck 64 while Pinal Shah contributed 50.
With four more wickets left, Baroda would look to extend their lead on the third day tomorrow.
Odisha 1st innings: 181 all out
Baroda 1st innings: 290 for six in 108 overs (Waghmode 72, Chauhan 60, Rayudu 64, Shah 50).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda