Baroda hold edge against Odisha
Vadodara: Baroda had the edge as they took a 109-run lead over Odisha in their Group B Ranji Trophy match here today.
At stumps on the second day, Baroda were 290 for six with Gagandeep Singh and Ketul Patel batting on 12 and 3, respectively.
Resuming on 34 for one after bowling out the visitors for 181, Baroda relied on some useful contributions from the middle-order to comfortably go past Odisha at the Moti Bagh Stadium.
Aditya Waghmode topped the scoring with a knock of 72. Abhimanyu Chauhan made 60, Ambati Rayudu struck 64 while Pinal Shah contributed 50.
With four more wickets left, Baroda would look to extend their lead on the third day tomorrow.
Odisha 1st innings: 181 all out
Baroda 1st innings: 290 for six in 108 overs (Waghmode 72, Chauhan 60, Rayudu 64, Shah 50).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands