Baroda hold edge against Odisha
Vadodara: Baroda had the edge as they took a 109-run lead over Odisha in their Group B Ranji Trophy match here today.
At stumps on the second day, Baroda were 290 for six with Gagandeep Singh and Ketul Patel batting on 12 and 3, respectively.
Resuming on 34 for one after bowling out the visitors for 181, Baroda relied on some useful contributions from the middle-order to comfortably go past Odisha at the Moti Bagh Stadium.
Aditya Waghmode topped the scoring with a knock of 72. Abhimanyu Chauhan made 60, Ambati Rayudu struck 64 while Pinal Shah contributed 50.
With four more wickets left, Baroda would look to extend their lead on the third day tomorrow.
Odisha 1st innings: 181 all out
Baroda 1st innings: 290 for six in 108 overs (Waghmode 72, Chauhan 60, Rayudu 64, Shah 50).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites