Baroda hold edge against Odisha
Vadodara: Baroda had the edge as they took a 109-run lead over Odisha in their Group B Ranji Trophy match here today.
At stumps on the second day, Baroda were 290 for six with Gagandeep Singh and Ketul Patel batting on 12 and 3, respectively.
Resuming on 34 for one after bowling out the visitors for 181, Baroda relied on some useful contributions from the middle-order to comfortably go past Odisha at the Moti Bagh Stadium.
Aditya Waghmode topped the scoring with a knock of 72. Abhimanyu Chauhan made 60, Ambati Rayudu struck 64 while Pinal Shah contributed 50.
With four more wickets left, Baroda would look to extend their lead on the third day tomorrow.
Odisha 1st innings: 181 all out
Baroda 1st innings: 290 for six in 108 overs (Waghmode 72, Chauhan 60, Rayudu 64, Shah 50).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!