Bundela`s century rescues MP against Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Skipper Devendra Bundela`s unbeaten hundred rescued Madhya Pradesh`s floundering innings as they reached 265 for five against Hyderabad on the third day of their Group `A` Ranji Trophy match here on Sunday.
Bundela`s 321-ball 106 was the cornerstone of Madhya Pradesh`s reply as began the day at a depressing 44 for three in reply to the home team`s 341.
Udit Birla`s 113-ball 52 and further down Jalaj Saxena`s unbeaten 61 are the other notable contribution in the Madhya Pradesh innings so far.
Bundela and Birla put on 108 runs for the fourth wicket to stabilise the MP innings before the latter was caught and bowled by Pagadala Naidu.
Bundela has so far struck 11 fours and a couple of sixes.
Saxena, on the other hand, has managed seven hits to the fence in his 113-ball stay at the crease so far.
For the home team, Mohammed Khader and Pagadala Naidu notched up a couple of wickets apiece.
Khader conceded just 51 runs in his 23 overs which included five maidens, while Naidu gave away just 61 in his 25 overs, six of which were maidens.
Hyderabad 1st Innings: 341 all out
Madhya Pradesh 1st Innings: 265/5 (D Bundela 106 batting, Jalaj S Saxena 61 batting, M Khader 2/51, P Naidu 2/60).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Air India passengers to have hassle-free travel; 2 check-in counters opened at Delhi Metro station
- Abu Jundal convicted in 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case; court accepts there was a conspiracy to eliminate Modi, Togadia
- Easy tips on how to keep your lipstick stay longer! Watch video
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic Village controversy reignites in pessimistic Brazil
- Baby boy 'walks' out of his mother's womb in new birthing trend of 'natural caesarean' – Watch the amazing moment!