Ganguly meets Bengal team members, offers them tips
Kolkata: He might have quit all forms of cricket, but former India skipper Sourav Ganguly on Tuesday joined his Bengal teammates during a Ranji Trophy practice session at Eden this morning.
Ganguly did some indoor training, took few laps of the stadium and did some stretching exercise before offering some tips to the team members.
"He comes to the stadium regularly to keep himself in shape. Today was another such occasion. He came, did some training besides talking to the players. After all, his inputs are always welcome," CAB joint-secretary Sujan Mukherjee said.
Having opted out from his Pune franchise in the upcoming IPL VI, Ganguly who led Bengal in last season`s Ranji had conveyed the CAB think-tank that he would not represent the state this time around.
Asked whether the 40-year-old would be seen in action for Bengal once again, Mukherjee said, "It`s difficult to say at this stage. But as of now, he is not playing for Bengal."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today