Gujarat vs Karnataka Ranji match ends in draw
Bangalore: Karnataka batsman Stuart Binny slammed a hurricane 114 in just 99 balls on the fourth and final day of their Ranji Trophy Group A match against Gujarat which ended in a draw here today.
Binny struck 11 fours and five sixes as Karnataka scored 245 for four at the end of the final day at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium.
Wicketkeeper Chidhambaram Gautam remained not out on 51 from 113 balls.
Gujarat got three points from the match by virtue of the 105-run lead in the first innings while Karnataka had to be content with one point.
Earlier, Gujarat folded their first innings at 411 after resuming the day at 373 for six.
Bhargav Merai added another 21 runs to his overnight 121 before he was dismissed for 142 by Mayank Agarwal. Merai consumed 265 balls in his knock and hit 21 boundaries.
Karnataka`s had scored 306 all out in their first innings.
Karnataka: 306 and 245 for four in 59 overs (Stuart Binny 114; Akshar Patel 2/55).
Gujarat 1st innings: 411 all out 139.2 overs (Bhargav Merai 142, Abhimanyu Mithun 4/94).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...