Himachal fights back with Dogra`s century
Nadaun: Continuing with his scorching form, Paras Dogra hit an unbeaten 109 as Himachal Pradesh fought back by reaching 224 for five against Andhra Pradesh in their Ranji Trophy Group C match, here today.
Himachal Pradesh are still trailing by 148 runs with five wickets after bowling out Andhra for 372 in their first innings.
Andhra had began the day at 331 for seven and Vamsi Krishna`s unbeaten 21 at number 10 helped the visitors reach that total.
Himachal then overcame a poor start through Dogra`s fighting century.
His 109 came of 215 balls, with the help of 13 boundaries, including a six.
Andhra Pradesh 1st innings: 372 all out in 99 overs. (B Sumanth 102, A Mujumdar 101; V S MAlik 5/74).
Himachal Pradesh: 224 for 5 in 77 overs. (P Dogra 109 batting; P Vijaukumar 3/59).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Indians wildly celebrating two 'losing' medals? This British journalist terms it EMBARRASSING!
- Driverless cars on the horizon, but India far from ready
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte says Southeast Asia will insist China respects sea ruling
- PC shipment grew 7.2% in Q2 2016, HP leads: IDC
- Army asks police to find if drones being flown in Andaman and Nicobar Islands