Himachal fights back with Dogra`s century
Nadaun: Continuing with his scorching form, Paras Dogra hit an unbeaten 109 as Himachal Pradesh fought back by reaching 224 for five against Andhra Pradesh in their Ranji Trophy Group C match, here today.
Himachal Pradesh are still trailing by 148 runs with five wickets after bowling out Andhra for 372 in their first innings.
Andhra had began the day at 331 for seven and Vamsi Krishna`s unbeaten 21 at number 10 helped the visitors reach that total.
Himachal then overcame a poor start through Dogra`s fighting century.
His 109 came of 215 balls, with the help of 13 boundaries, including a six.
Andhra Pradesh 1st innings: 372 all out in 99 overs. (B Sumanth 102, A Mujumdar 101; V S MAlik 5/74).
Himachal Pradesh: 224 for 5 in 77 overs. (P Dogra 109 batting; P Vijaukumar 3/59).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls