Himachal fights back with Dogra`s century
Nadaun: Continuing with his scorching form, Paras Dogra hit an unbeaten 109 as Himachal Pradesh fought back by reaching 224 for five against Andhra Pradesh in their Ranji Trophy Group C match, here today.
Himachal Pradesh are still trailing by 148 runs with five wickets after bowling out Andhra for 372 in their first innings.
Andhra had began the day at 331 for seven and Vamsi Krishna`s unbeaten 21 at number 10 helped the visitors reach that total.
Himachal then overcame a poor start through Dogra`s fighting century.
His 109 came of 215 balls, with the help of 13 boundaries, including a six.
Andhra Pradesh 1st innings: 372 all out in 99 overs. (B Sumanth 102, A Mujumdar 101; V S MAlik 5/74).
Himachal Pradesh: 224 for 5 in 77 overs. (P Dogra 109 batting; P Vijaukumar 3/59).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!