Himachal fights back with Dogra`s century
Nadaun: Continuing with his scorching form, Paras Dogra hit an unbeaten 109 as Himachal Pradesh fought back by reaching 224 for five against Andhra Pradesh in their Ranji Trophy Group C match, here today.
Himachal Pradesh are still trailing by 148 runs with five wickets after bowling out Andhra for 372 in their first innings.
Andhra had began the day at 331 for seven and Vamsi Krishna`s unbeaten 21 at number 10 helped the visitors reach that total.
Himachal then overcame a poor start through Dogra`s fighting century.
His 109 came of 215 balls, with the help of 13 boundaries, including a six.
Andhra Pradesh 1st innings: 372 all out in 99 overs. (B Sumanth 102, A Mujumdar 101; V S MAlik 5/74).
Himachal Pradesh: 224 for 5 in 77 overs. (P Dogra 109 batting; P Vijaukumar 3/59).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming