Himachal fights back with Dogra`s century
Nadaun: Continuing with his scorching form, Paras Dogra hit an unbeaten 109 as Himachal Pradesh fought back by reaching 224 for five against Andhra Pradesh in their Ranji Trophy Group C match, here today.
Himachal Pradesh are still trailing by 148 runs with five wickets after bowling out Andhra for 372 in their first innings.
Andhra had began the day at 331 for seven and Vamsi Krishna`s unbeaten 21 at number 10 helped the visitors reach that total.
Himachal then overcame a poor start through Dogra`s fighting century.
His 109 came of 215 balls, with the help of 13 boundaries, including a six.
Andhra Pradesh 1st innings: 372 all out in 99 overs. (B Sumanth 102, A Mujumdar 101; V S MAlik 5/74).
Himachal Pradesh: 224 for 5 in 77 overs. (P Dogra 109 batting; P Vijaukumar 3/59).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi