Hyderabad 138/1 after Mumbai post 443
Hyderabad: Hyderabad made a spirited reply after Mumbai posted a formidable 443 in their Group A Ranji Trophy match here on Sunday.
At close of play on the second day, Hyderabad were 138 for one with opener Akshath Reddy batting on 63 and Hanuma Vihari giving him company on 53, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
Earlier, resuming on an overnight score of 325 for two, Mumbai were bowled out for 443 with A Ashish Reddy taking four wickets for 77 runs.
Both overnight centurions -- Hiken Shah and Rohit Sharma -- could not add much to their scores.
Shah was dismissed for 156 while Sharma got out after scoring 112.
Shah hit 17 fours during his 267-ball knock while Sharma smashed nine fours and three sixes while facing 176 deliveries.
Abhishek Nayar contributed 64 while there were some runs for Kshemal Waingankar down the order.
Mumbai: 443 all out in 126.3 overs (Hiken Shah 156, Rohit Sharma 112; A Ashish Reddy 4/77)
Hyderabad: 138 for one in 47 overs (Akshath Reddy batting 63, Hanuma Vihari batting 53).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!