Hyderabad post 319/7 in second innings against Himachal Pradesh
Dharamsala: Syed Quadri and D Ravi Teja scored half-century each to help Hyderabad post 319 for seven in their second innings at the end of the third and penultimate day of their Group C Ranji Trophy tie against Himachal Pradesh here on Saturday.
Himachal Pradesh had taken the first innings lead as they scored 296 in reply to Hyderabad`s 237 in their first essay.
In the second innings, however, Hyderabad, have already crossed the 300-run mark to take a solid 260-run lead with three wickets remaining.
At stumps, Quadri was batting on 77 and Alfred Absolem was on four.
Come tomorrow, Hyderabad would certainly look to declare the innings early on and try to bowl out the hosts for an outright win.
Resuming on 40 for no loss today, Hyderabad batsmen contributed well with Quadri top scoring with an unbeaten 77, followed by Ravi Teja (73).
Other notable run getters were Akshath Reddy (43), Hanuma Vihari (41) and TL Suman (30).
For Himachal, Akshay Chauhan finished with five for 80.
Hyderabad: 237 & 319 for seven (Syed Quadri batting 77, D Ravi Teja 73; Akshay Chauhan 5/80).
Himachal Pradesh 1st innings: 296 all out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US