Jharkhand in command after bowling out Tripura for 106
Agartala: Medium pacer Ajay Yadav was the star of the day as he grabbed six wickets to help Jharkhand bowl out Tripura for a paltry 106 in their Group C Ranji Trophy match here on Saturday.
Jharkhand were 95 for three when stumps were drawn after the first day`s play at the Maharaja Bir Bikram College Stadium.
Opting to bowl, Yadav returned impressive figures of six for 38 to help the visitors bundle out Tripura cheaply.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was the top scorer for Tripura with a knock of 43.
Jharkhand trailed by just 11 runs with seven wickets remaining in the first innings.
Tripura 1st innings: 106 in 43.1 overs (Subhrajit Roy 43; Ajay Yadav 6/38)
Jharkhand 1st innings: 95 for three in 30 overs (Ishank Jaggi batting 43 Saurabh Tiwary batting 38).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!