Jharkhand in command after bowling out Tripura for 106
Agartala: Medium pacer Ajay Yadav was the star of the day as he grabbed six wickets to help Jharkhand bowl out Tripura for a paltry 106 in their Group C Ranji Trophy match here on Saturday.
Jharkhand were 95 for three when stumps were drawn after the first day`s play at the Maharaja Bir Bikram College Stadium.
Opting to bowl, Yadav returned impressive figures of six for 38 to help the visitors bundle out Tripura cheaply.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was the top scorer for Tripura with a knock of 43.
Jharkhand trailed by just 11 runs with seven wickets remaining in the first innings.
Tripura 1st innings: 106 in 43.1 overs (Subhrajit Roy 43; Ajay Yadav 6/38)
Jharkhand 1st innings: 95 for three in 30 overs (Ishank Jaggi batting 43 Saurabh Tiwary batting 38).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details