Ranji Trophy: Irfan Pathan to miss match against Vidarbha due to knee injury
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vadodara: Baroda all-rounder Irfan Pathan, is set to miss the next Ranji Trophy game against Vidarbha at home as a result of an injury to his knee that got injured during the drawn game with Karnataka.
The left-arm pacer is now expected to visit the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore for rehabilitation.
This is a huge setback for Baroda as Munaf Patel is also injured. Pathan had slammed a century in the first inning that helped his side earn three points on the basis of first innings lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police