Ranji Trophy: Irfan Pathan to miss match against Vidarbha due to knee injury
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vadodara: Baroda all-rounder Irfan Pathan, is set to miss the next Ranji Trophy game against Vidarbha at home as a result of an injury to his knee that got injured during the drawn game with Karnataka.
The left-arm pacer is now expected to visit the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore for rehabilitation.
This is a huge setback for Baroda as Munaf Patel is also injured. Pathan had slammed a century in the first inning that helped his side earn three points on the basis of first innings lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Out of 10 civic bodies, Shiv Sena ahead in BMC and Thane; BJP in 7, NCP in Pimpri Chinchwad