Ranji Trophy Semi-final Score: Services vs Mumbai, Day 6
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Services vs Mumbai: Services: 240/10 (Overs 91.4) (Yashpal 58, Dhawal 5/33) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
READ THE COMPLETE MATCH REPORT»
Mumbai win on the basis of 1st innings lead. They will meet Saurashtra in the final that begins on January 26.
#Services: 235/9 (Overs 90) (Yashpal 58, Dhawal 4/29) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 228/8 (Overs 88) (Yashpal 58, Thakur 3/56) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 228/7 (Overs 87) (Yashpal 58, Thakur 3/56) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 212/6 (Overs 82) (Yashpal 58, Kulkarni 2/27) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 203/6 (Overs 75.5) (Yashpal 58, Kulkarni 2/26) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 202/5 (Overs 75) (Rajat 11*, Kulkarni 1/25) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
Mumbai bowlers came out hard with an aim to defeat the weather gods in their bid to enter the final of the Ranji Trophy for the 44th time, but the bravehearts from Services batted with a lot of purpose, taking the semi-final into the reserve sixth day.
After more than 250 overs had been lost due to inclement weather and damp pitch, Services reached 164 for three in reply to Mumbai`s commendable 454 for eight declared in their first innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security