Ranji Trophy Semi-final Score: Services vs Mumbai, Day 6
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Services vs Mumbai: Services: 240/10 (Overs 91.4) (Yashpal 58, Dhawal 5/33) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
READ THE COMPLETE MATCH REPORT»
Mumbai win on the basis of 1st innings lead. They will meet Saurashtra in the final that begins on January 26.
#Services: 235/9 (Overs 90) (Yashpal 58, Dhawal 4/29) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 228/8 (Overs 88) (Yashpal 58, Thakur 3/56) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 228/7 (Overs 87) (Yashpal 58, Thakur 3/56) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 212/6 (Overs 82) (Yashpal 58, Kulkarni 2/27) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 203/6 (Overs 75.5) (Yashpal 58, Kulkarni 2/26) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
#Services: 202/5 (Overs 75) (Rajat 11*, Kulkarni 1/25) (1st innings) II Mumbai: 454/8 (1st innings)
Mumbai bowlers came out hard with an aim to defeat the weather gods in their bid to enter the final of the Ranji Trophy for the 44th time, but the bravehearts from Services batted with a lot of purpose, taking the semi-final into the reserve sixth day.
After more than 250 overs had been lost due to inclement weather and damp pitch, Services reached 164 for three in reply to Mumbai`s commendable 454 for eight declared in their first innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata