Ravindra Jadeja becomes first Indian to score two triple centuries in one season
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Saurashtra: Ravindra Jadeja scored 320* on Sunday against Railways to become the first Indian to score two triple hundreds in one season of the Ranji Trophy.
The all rounder had also scored 303* against Gujarat in their previous Ranji encounter on November 12 this year.
Jadeja’s triple century on Sunday also made him the only Indian to score three triple centuries in first class cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city