Ravindra Jadeja becomes first Indian to score two triple centuries in one season
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Saurashtra: Ravindra Jadeja scored 320* on Sunday against Railways to become the first Indian to score two triple hundreds in one season of the Ranji Trophy.
The all rounder had also scored 303* against Gujarat in their previous Ranji encounter on November 12 this year.
Jadeja’s triple century on Sunday also made him the only Indian to score three triple centuries in first class cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed