Roy century takes Tripura to 325/4
Nadaun: Subhrajit Roy slammed an aggressive 111 as Tripura scored a comfortable 325 for four on the opening day of their Ranji Trophy group league match against Himachal Pradesh here on Saturday.
Roy stitched 160 runs for the third wicket with S Abbas Ali (83) after Tripura were reduced to 61 for two after being asked to bat. Roy hit 20 fours in his 200-ball knock.
Captain and wicket-keeper Ajay Ratra was batting on 55 and Abhijit Dey was giving him company on 26 when the stumps were drawn after 88 overs in the Group C match at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Stadium.
For Himachal, Rishi Dhawan took two wickets for 83 runs while Vikramjit Malik and Rahul Singh chipped in with a wicket each.
Tripura 1st Innings: 325 for four in 88 overs (Subhrajit Roy, S Abbas Ali 83; Rishi Dhawan 2/83).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical