Tripura 60/2 against J&K in another rain-hit day
Jammu: Tripura were 60 for the loss of two wickets against hosts Jammu and Kashmir at the end of second day`s play in a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here on Sunday.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days.
After the opening day was completely washed out yesterday, today`s opening two sessions were no better and the game could only begin in the post-tea period.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was batting on 37 while giving him company was Rana Dutta, who is yet to open his account.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol accounted for both the Tripura wickets to fall in the day.
Tripura: 60 for two in 23 overs (Subhrajit Roy 37 not out; Parvez Rassol 2/20).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez