Tripura 60/2 against J&K in another rain-hit day
Jammu: Tripura were 60 for the loss of two wickets against hosts Jammu and Kashmir at the end of second day`s play in a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here on Sunday.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days.
After the opening day was completely washed out yesterday, today`s opening two sessions were no better and the game could only begin in the post-tea period.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was batting on 37 while giving him company was Rana Dutta, who is yet to open his account.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol accounted for both the Tripura wickets to fall in the day.
Tripura: 60 for two in 23 overs (Subhrajit Roy 37 not out; Parvez Rassol 2/20).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured