Tripura 60/2 against J&K in another rain-hit day
Jammu: Tripura were 60 for the loss of two wickets against hosts Jammu and Kashmir at the end of second day`s play in a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here on Sunday.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days.
After the opening day was completely washed out yesterday, today`s opening two sessions were no better and the game could only begin in the post-tea period.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was batting on 37 while giving him company was Rana Dutta, who is yet to open his account.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol accounted for both the Tripura wickets to fall in the day.
Tripura: 60 for two in 23 overs (Subhrajit Roy 37 not out; Parvez Rassol 2/20).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt