Tripura 60/2 against J&K in another rain-hit day
Jammu: Tripura were 60 for the loss of two wickets against hosts Jammu and Kashmir at the end of second day`s play in a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here on Sunday.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days.
After the opening day was completely washed out yesterday, today`s opening two sessions were no better and the game could only begin in the post-tea period.
Opener Subhrajit Roy was batting on 37 while giving him company was Rana Dutta, who is yet to open his account.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol accounted for both the Tripura wickets to fall in the day.
Tripura: 60 for two in 23 overs (Subhrajit Roy 37 not out; Parvez Rassol 2/20).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack