Sachin’s son Arjun selected in Mumbai U-14 team
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar’s son, Arjun Tendulkar, has been selected in the Mumbai U-14 team.
Arjun, who slammed his maiden century in the Mumbai Cricket Association’s U-14 trials, has been selected to represent Mumbai U-14 in their match against West Zone.
The left-handed Arjun is also a left arm pace bowler and has been selected in the squad as an all-rounder.
Arjun first played at the national level in the Cadence Trophy in Pune.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'