Sandhu to conduct bowlers’ clinic for Vengsarkar academy
Mumbai: Former Test bowler Balwinder Sandhu will conduct a specialised camp for promising pace and slow bowlers at the Ultratech-Dilip Vengsarkar Cricket Academy in Chembur.
The selection trial for the three-month camp is to be held on December 23 and 24 and boys born after September 1, 1989 and before September 1, 1994 are eligible for it, a media release said on Tuesday.
Former India captain Vengsarkar, who is the vice-President of Mumbai Cricket Association, feels there is a lot of untapped talent in the city of Mumbai and hence has requested his former Mumbai and India colleague Sandhu to conduct the camp, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter