Sandhu to conduct bowlers’ clinic for Vengsarkar academy
Mumbai: Former Test bowler Balwinder Sandhu will conduct a specialised camp for promising pace and slow bowlers at the Ultratech-Dilip Vengsarkar Cricket Academy in Chembur.
The selection trial for the three-month camp is to be held on December 23 and 24 and boys born after September 1, 1989 and before September 1, 1994 are eligible for it, a media release said on Tuesday.
Former India captain Vengsarkar, who is the vice-President of Mumbai Cricket Association, feels there is a lot of untapped talent in the city of Mumbai and hence has requested his former Mumbai and India colleague Sandhu to conduct the camp, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof