Sonu Rathi puts Haryana CA on top
Bangalore: Sonu Rathi slammed 114 (117b, 17x4) as Haryana Cricket Association piled up 384/8 in their first innings against KSCA Colts XI at stumps on the opening day of the four-day semi-final in KSCA`s All-India invitational cricket tournament here Thursday.
In the other semi-final, Sadiq Kirmani, son of former India stumper Syed Kirmani, notched an unbeaten 111 (158b, 15x4, 2x6) to help KSCA President`s XI make 214. Paceman Veer Pratap Singh did the bulk of damage by taking 5/70. National Cricket Academy were 124/3 in reply.
Haryana CA 384/8 in 90 overs (Sonu Rathi 114, Nithin Saini 52, Abhimanyu Kopdha 48; Prasidhi Krishna 3/87, Goutham K. 3/22, Suchith J. 2/106) vs KSCA Colts XI
KSCA President`s XI 214 all out in 54.1 overs (Sadiq Kirmani 111 not out, Pavan Deshpande 51; Deepak Chahar 2/42, Veer Pratap Singh 5/70) vs National Cricket Academy 124/3 in 32 overs (Washington S. 65, Chirag Khurana 33).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India