Delhi beat Punjab in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Delhi beat Punjab by six wickets in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy cricket match here on Monday.
Punjab chose to bat first after wining toss at TERI cricket ground here.
Punjab scored 160 runs in 20 overs as Gurkeerat Singh smashed 55 runs off 41 balls.
Playing for Delhi, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir scored 76 runs for the first wicket.
Gambhir remained not out on 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes.
Sehwag made 36 runs, with seven boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh