Delhi beat Punjab in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Delhi beat Punjab by six wickets in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy cricket match here on Monday.
Punjab chose to bat first after wining toss at TERI cricket ground here.
Punjab scored 160 runs in 20 overs as Gurkeerat Singh smashed 55 runs off 41 balls.
Playing for Delhi, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir scored 76 runs for the first wicket.
Gambhir remained not out on 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes.
Sehwag made 36 runs, with seven boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials
- 30% to vote for SP, BJP+ 27%, BSP 26% in next UP Assembly elections: Survey
- Article 370 will be dealt later, peace in Valley a priority: Ahir
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi