Delhi beat Punjab in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Delhi beat Punjab by six wickets in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy cricket match here on Monday.
Punjab chose to bat first after wining toss at TERI cricket ground here.
Punjab scored 160 runs in 20 overs as Gurkeerat Singh smashed 55 runs off 41 balls.
Playing for Delhi, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir scored 76 runs for the first wicket.
Gambhir remained not out on 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes.
Sehwag made 36 runs, with seven boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention nail polish lovers! Here's how to apply nail paints perfectly—Watch video now
- JKCET-II 2016: Admit card released at www.jakbopee.org, check how to download
- Mercedes' Nico Rosberg signs a new two-year deal, extending his stay to 2018
- Scorpio with 'Intelli-Hybrid' tech launched at Rs 9.74 lakh
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll