Delhi beat Punjab in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Delhi beat Punjab by six wickets in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy cricket match here on Monday.
Punjab chose to bat first after wining toss at TERI cricket ground here.
Punjab scored 160 runs in 20 overs as Gurkeerat Singh smashed 55 runs off 41 balls.
Playing for Delhi, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir scored 76 runs for the first wicket.
Gambhir remained not out on 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes.
Sehwag made 36 runs, with seven boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming