Punjab win easy against J&K in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Punjab defeated Jammu and Kashmir by 43 runs in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament on Tuesday.
In the second league match of north zone, Punjab won comfortably at TERI cricket ground here. They scored 146 runs losing 9 wickets after opting to bat.
Ravinder smashed 23 runs in just 10 balls and hit five boundaries. Manpreet Gony scored 23 runs off 12 balls smashing three boundaries and a six.
Raman Dutta and Ramdyal claimed three wickets each for Jammu and Kashmir costing 31 and 32 runs respectively in four overs.
Chasing the 147-run target, Jammu and Kashmir was back to pavilion in 19.4 overs scoring 103 runs.
For J&K, Faiz top scored with 34 runs and hit two sixes and as many boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing