Punjab win easy against J&K in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Punjab defeated Jammu and Kashmir by 43 runs in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament on Tuesday.
In the second league match of north zone, Punjab won comfortably at TERI cricket ground here. They scored 146 runs losing 9 wickets after opting to bat.
Ravinder smashed 23 runs in just 10 balls and hit five boundaries. Manpreet Gony scored 23 runs off 12 balls smashing three boundaries and a six.
Raman Dutta and Ramdyal claimed three wickets each for Jammu and Kashmir costing 31 and 32 runs respectively in four overs.
Chasing the 147-run target, Jammu and Kashmir was back to pavilion in 19.4 overs scoring 103 runs.
For J&K, Faiz top scored with 34 runs and hit two sixes and as many boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi