Punjab win easy against J&K in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
Gurgaon: Punjab defeated Jammu and Kashmir by 43 runs in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament on Tuesday.
In the second league match of north zone, Punjab won comfortably at TERI cricket ground here. They scored 146 runs losing 9 wickets after opting to bat.
Ravinder smashed 23 runs in just 10 balls and hit five boundaries. Manpreet Gony scored 23 runs off 12 balls smashing three boundaries and a six.
Raman Dutta and Ramdyal claimed three wickets each for Jammu and Kashmir costing 31 and 32 runs respectively in four overs.
Chasing the 147-run target, Jammu and Kashmir was back to pavilion in 19.4 overs scoring 103 runs.
For J&K, Faiz top scored with 34 runs and hit two sixes and as many boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Have you ever encountered death? These people did and were lucky to survive it – Watch
- Badaun re-run? Teenage girl murdered after gang-rape, body hanged from tree in UP
- Teen sensation Marcus Rashford signs bumper long-term contract at Manchester United: Reports
- Mexican soccer star Alan Pulido kidnapped in border state
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis pair crashes out of French Open