Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy knockouts shifted to Indore
New Delhi: The knockout games of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 event have been shifted to Indore from Ranchi.
"This is due to the non-availability of tickets to Ranchi for most of the teams that have qualified for the knockout stage of the tournament," said BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale in a statement.
The matches will be played at the Holkar Stadium and the Emerald Heights School in Indore from March 26 to 31.
Delhi will take on Kerala while Orissa play Gujarat in the first two matches of the tournament in group A. The other group will see Punjab facing Karnataka and Bengal clashing with Baroda on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!