Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy knockouts shifted to Indore
New Delhi: The knockout games of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 event have been shifted to Indore from Ranchi.
"This is due to the non-availability of tickets to Ranchi for most of the teams that have qualified for the knockout stage of the tournament," said BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale in a statement.
The matches will be played at the Holkar Stadium and the Emerald Heights School in Indore from March 26 to 31.
Delhi will take on Kerala while Orissa play Gujarat in the first two matches of the tournament in group A. The other group will see Punjab facing Karnataka and Bengal clashing with Baroda on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics