Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy knockouts shifted to Indore
New Delhi: The knockout games of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 event have been shifted to Indore from Ranchi.
"This is due to the non-availability of tickets to Ranchi for most of the teams that have qualified for the knockout stage of the tournament," said BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale in a statement.
The matches will be played at the Holkar Stadium and the Emerald Heights School in Indore from March 26 to 31.
Delhi will take on Kerala while Orissa play Gujarat in the first two matches of the tournament in group A. The other group will see Punjab facing Karnataka and Bengal clashing with Baroda on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore