Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy knockouts shifted to Indore
New Delhi: The knockout games of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 event have been shifted to Indore from Ranchi.
"This is due to the non-availability of tickets to Ranchi for most of the teams that have qualified for the knockout stage of the tournament," said BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale in a statement.
The matches will be played at the Holkar Stadium and the Emerald Heights School in Indore from March 26 to 31.
Delhi will take on Kerala while Orissa play Gujarat in the first two matches of the tournament in group A. The other group will see Punjab facing Karnataka and Bengal clashing with Baroda on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'