Vinay Kumar to captain Karnataka in South Zone T20
Bangalore: Karnataka on Saturday named R Vinay Kumar as their captain for the South Zone Twenty20 competition for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy to be played at Shimoga from March 17 to 22.
Stuart Binny was named vice-captain of the 15-member squad.
The 15-man squad also includes Kunal Kapoor, K Gowtham and Ronit More.
The Karnataka squad for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Vinay Kumar (captain), Stuart Binny (Vice Captain), Robin Uthappa, Mayank Agarwal, K L Rahul, Manish Pandey, C M Gautam (wicket-keeper), Karun Nair, A Mithun, K P Appanna, H S Sharath, K Gowtham, Kunal Kapoor, Ronit More and Amit Verma.
Support staff: J Arunkumar (Batting Coach), Mansur Ali Khan (Bowling Coach), Sharan (Physio), Vivek Ramakrishna (Trainer), Santosh (Video Analyst) and J Abhiram (Manager).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre