Vinay Kumar to captain Karnataka in South Zone T20
Bangalore: Karnataka on Saturday named R Vinay Kumar as their captain for the South Zone Twenty20 competition for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy to be played at Shimoga from March 17 to 22.
Stuart Binny was named vice-captain of the 15-member squad.
The 15-man squad also includes Kunal Kapoor, K Gowtham and Ronit More.
The Karnataka squad for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Vinay Kumar (captain), Stuart Binny (Vice Captain), Robin Uthappa, Mayank Agarwal, K L Rahul, Manish Pandey, C M Gautam (wicket-keeper), Karun Nair, A Mithun, K P Appanna, H S Sharath, K Gowtham, Kunal Kapoor, Ronit More and Amit Verma.
Support staff: J Arunkumar (Batting Coach), Mansur Ali Khan (Bowling Coach), Sharan (Physio), Vivek Ramakrishna (Trainer), Santosh (Video Analyst) and J Abhiram (Manager).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- Accused of 'intimidation', Delhi Deputy CM Sisodia to stage protest march to PM Modi's residence
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- Dada responds to Ravi Shastri's 'Sourav Ganguly absent' remark - Here's what he said
- French woman facing extradition to Chile granted bail by Delhi court