TN-Saurashtra match ends in draw
Chennai: With a first innings lead of 123 runs, Tamil Nadu netted three points against Saurashtra in the drawn four-day under-22 elite Group-A first round drawn cricket match in the Col. C K Nayudu Trophy here on the fourth and final day on Thursday.
Resuming at 238 for six in 120 overs, Saurashtra left handed batsmen Pruthvipal Solanki’s effort of 158 and his 171 run stand for the eighth wicket with tailender Chirag Jani (90) went in vain. The team made 449 all out in 188.1 overs.
Tamil Nadu, who made 572 for 9 declared in their first innings, now take on Madhya Pradesh in the second round at Gwalior from Oct 18 to 21.
Tamil Nadu medium pacer L Vignesh took 3 for 102 and left arm spinner K Varma claimed 2 for 96.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what