Uday Kaul named skipper of Punjab one-day squad
Mohali: The senior selection committee of Punjab Cricket Association today picked a 20-member one-day squad for upcoming assignments after the conclusion of F C Mittal trophy final at PCA Stadium here.
The meeting, chaired by Chaman Lal Malhotra, was convened by PCA Secretary M P Pandove.
The players have been told to report on January 31 at PCA Stadium here for a nine-day camp under the supervision of Coach Bhupinder Singh Sr.
According to PCA spokesperson Sushil Kapoor, Uday Kaul of Chandigarh was named the captain of the team.
The other members selected for the camp are: Sarul Kanwar, Ravi Inder Singh, Mandeep Singh, Mayank Siddana, Bipul Sharma, M S Gony, Rahul Sharma, Love Ablish, Taruwar Kohli, Amitoz Singh, Karan Goel, Sunny Sohal, Sarabjit Singh, Jaskarna Singh, Gitansh Khera, Kunwar Raina, Himanshu Chawla, Amit Uniyal and Gaurav Gambhir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre