Vidarbha U-25 score 410/4 on day one of Nayudu Trophy
Rajkot: Vidarbha made 410 for the loss of four wickets on the first day of the match against Saurashtra in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy U-25 Tournament here Friday.
Vidarbha, who won the toss, chose to bat and scored 410 in their 90 overs with A. Wankhede knocking up 128, which included 13 boundaries and five sixes. He was given good company by U. Patel (83) and A. Sharma (66).
Saurashtra`s V. Joshi was the only bowler to take two wickets.
Vidarbha 410/4 (A. Wankhede 128; U. Patel 83; A. Sharma 66; V. Joshi 2/95) against Saurashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what