Vidarbha U-25 score 410/4 on day one of Nayudu Trophy
Rajkot: Vidarbha made 410 for the loss of four wickets on the first day of the match against Saurashtra in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy U-25 Tournament here Friday.
Vidarbha, who won the toss, chose to bat and scored 410 in their 90 overs with A. Wankhede knocking up 128, which included 13 boundaries and five sixes. He was given good company by U. Patel (83) and A. Sharma (66).
Saurashtra`s V. Joshi was the only bowler to take two wickets.
Vidarbha 410/4 (A. Wankhede 128; U. Patel 83; A. Sharma 66; V. Joshi 2/95) against Saurashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'