Vidarbha U-25 score 410/4 on day one of Nayudu Trophy
Rajkot: Vidarbha made 410 for the loss of four wickets on the first day of the match against Saurashtra in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy U-25 Tournament here Friday.
Vidarbha, who won the toss, chose to bat and scored 410 in their 90 overs with A. Wankhede knocking up 128, which included 13 boundaries and five sixes. He was given good company by U. Patel (83) and A. Sharma (66).
Saurashtra`s V. Joshi was the only bowler to take two wickets.
Vidarbha 410/4 (A. Wankhede 128; U. Patel 83; A. Sharma 66; V. Joshi 2/95) against Saurashtra.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!