Vidarbha U-25 score 410/4 on day one of Nayudu Trophy
Rajkot: Vidarbha made 410 for the loss of four wickets on the first day of the match against Saurashtra in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy U-25 Tournament here Friday.
Vidarbha, who won the toss, chose to bat and scored 410 in their 90 overs with A. Wankhede knocking up 128, which included 13 boundaries and five sixes. He was given good company by U. Patel (83) and A. Sharma (66).
Saurashtra`s V. Joshi was the only bowler to take two wickets.
Vidarbha 410/4 (A. Wankhede 128; U. Patel 83; A. Sharma 66; V. Joshi 2/95) against Saurashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka