Don't pressurise Yuvraj Singh for early comeback: Father Yograj
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After star cricketer son`s arrival, Yuvraj Singh`s father Yograj Singh said that he is happy that his son overcame all the difficulty.
"He is absolutely fine. I am happy that my son has managed to overcome all this. He has proved that he is a fighter not only on the field but off it too. I am thankful to everyone for the support shown during the tough times," he told Zee News.
"Yuvi has fought a battle very difficult to cope up with. He`s very strong... He`s come back hail and hearty and that is a beautiful moment for me," he added.
He appealed to the country`s fans and the media not to pressurise him to make an early comeback. "Let him take his time to recover completely," he said. He predicted his second innings to be such that "the Gods themselves will felicitate the star all-rounder".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest