Don't pressurise Yuvraj Singh for early comeback: Father Yograj
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After star cricketer son`s arrival, Yuvraj Singh`s father Yograj Singh said that he is happy that his son overcame all the difficulty.
"He is absolutely fine. I am happy that my son has managed to overcome all this. He has proved that he is a fighter not only on the field but off it too. I am thankful to everyone for the support shown during the tough times," he told Zee News.
"Yuvi has fought a battle very difficult to cope up with. He`s very strong... He`s come back hail and hearty and that is a beautiful moment for me," he added.
He appealed to the country`s fans and the media not to pressurise him to make an early comeback. "Let him take his time to recover completely," he said. He predicted his second innings to be such that "the Gods themselves will felicitate the star all-rounder".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!