Don't pressurise Yuvraj Singh for early comeback: Father Yograj
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After star cricketer son`s arrival, Yuvraj Singh`s father Yograj Singh said that he is happy that his son overcame all the difficulty.
"He is absolutely fine. I am happy that my son has managed to overcome all this. He has proved that he is a fighter not only on the field but off it too. I am thankful to everyone for the support shown during the tough times," he told Zee News.
"Yuvi has fought a battle very difficult to cope up with. He`s very strong... He`s come back hail and hearty and that is a beautiful moment for me," he added.
He appealed to the country`s fans and the media not to pressurise him to make an early comeback. "Let him take his time to recover completely," he said. He predicted his second innings to be such that "the Gods themselves will felicitate the star all-rounder".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Gautam Gambhir endorses Zaheer Khan for Team India coaching role - Here's what he said!
- Know why Jayalalithaa’s canteens serving sambar rice, idlis can impact TN polls!
- Aadhaar appeal grows, downloads go past 40-crore mark
- Hilarious VIDEO: When Delhi Daredevils' Quinton de Kock, Sam Billings took Hindi lessons