Dravid confident of India's chances in Champions Trophy
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dubai: Former Indian captain Rahul Dravid has said that India have the ability to perform well in the Champions Trophy.
The ICC Champions Trophy is slated to be held in England from June 6 to 23.
Dravid, who is in Dubai to play in the Emirates Airline Twenty20 tournament said to a leading newspaper, that India has always been a strong ODI team and will continue to remain so.
The former middle order batsman also spoke about conditions in England favouring some Indian bowlers.
Dravid expressed his satisfaction with the new bunch of players in the Indian team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1