Dravid confident of India's chances in Champions Trophy
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dubai: Former Indian captain Rahul Dravid has said that India have the ability to perform well in the Champions Trophy.
The ICC Champions Trophy is slated to be held in England from June 6 to 23.
Dravid, who is in Dubai to play in the Emirates Airline Twenty20 tournament said to a leading newspaper, that India has always been a strong ODI team and will continue to remain so.
The former middle order batsman also spoke about conditions in England favouring some Indian bowlers.
Dravid expressed his satisfaction with the new bunch of players in the Indian team.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'