Dravid drops in to watch Karnataka`s Ranji game
New Delhi: The Karnail Singh Stadium on Thursday had a surprise guest as star batsman Rahul Dravid dropped in to watch his state Karnataka play against Railways.
Clad in green T-shirt and blue denims, Rahul walked around half past 10 much to the delight of the Karnataka team. He enquired about the pitch and said, "I guess it`s good toss to win for Karnataka."
The Indian team had a day off today after winning inside four days and players stayed back in capital.
Dravid watched the proceedings sitting beside Karnataka coach Karthik Jeswanth as Robin Uthappa blazed his way to a fine century. Once Uthappa completed his ton, Dravid gave him a standing ovation along with others. At lunch, he visited the dressing room and had a quick chat with the Karnataka boys before leaving the venue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video