Dravid drops in to watch Karnataka`s Ranji game
New Delhi: The Karnail Singh Stadium on Thursday had a surprise guest as star batsman Rahul Dravid dropped in to watch his state Karnataka play against Railways.
Clad in green T-shirt and blue denims, Rahul walked around half past 10 much to the delight of the Karnataka team. He enquired about the pitch and said, "I guess it`s good toss to win for Karnataka."
The Indian team had a day off today after winning inside four days and players stayed back in capital.
Dravid watched the proceedings sitting beside Karnataka coach Karthik Jeswanth as Robin Uthappa blazed his way to a fine century. Once Uthappa completed his ton, Dravid gave him a standing ovation along with others. At lunch, he visited the dressing room and had a quick chat with the Karnataka boys before leaving the venue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL