Johannesburg: West Indies' ODI captain Dwayne Bravo has claimed that all is sorted out between the players and the board in light of their dramatic mid-series withdrawal from India last month and also said that a full-strength national team would tour South Africa next month.
Bravo said at Kingsmead, Durban, where he was officially welcomed as South Africa's domestic side Dolphins' overseas player for the domestic T20 competition, that it's all sorted out and the West Indies are going to be back playing again.
The Caribbean outfit would play three Tests, three T20 Internationals and five ODIs around the country over the festive period. Doubts over the tour surfaced after the West Indian team cut short its tour of India last month over a pay dispute, Sport24 reported.
Reports on Monday indicated that the contract crisis was close to an end.
Bravo said that as far as he knows the best West Indies team would tour South Africa, adding that everyone is available as far as he knows and they look forward to trying to give the South African boys a good run.
He said that it's always going to be tough, but added that it's good that all the matters are resolved now.
The seasoned all-rounder was looking forward to his spell with the Dolphins and hoped the team would repeat last season's success.
The skipper also said that they know South Africa in general is tough country, so one needs to be well prepared and have a good work ethic. He added that he expects it would not be an easy tournament and it's going to really test his skills, but he is looking forward to the challenge.